Best of Barbados Tour
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Back in the vehicle, cross the island’s verdant hills and admire the rugged allure of the eastern coast. Massive Atlantic waves batter the shoreline, making most of the area unsuitable for swimming but mesmerizing to watch. You may glimpse a natural pool or two, places where waves smash over reef and rock, creating small swimming basins near the shore.
After a lunch break at a picturesque spot (lunch provided), head north to Barbados Wildlife Reserve, where you’ll enjoy up-close views of impish green monkeys that enter and leave the park as they please. In the mahogany woodland largely devoid of cages, watch the olive-tinted furry monkeys interact with other residents of the reserve, including brocket deer, agouti, caimans and armadillos. Stroll through the aviary and hear the squawking of parrots, flamingoes and peacocks, or swing by the reptile exhibit.
After the Wildlife Reserve, travel to Carlisle Bay, a crescent-shaped natural harbor on the western coast. Take a short boat ride to an excellent snorkeling spot, where six shipwrecks encrusted with coral and kelp have attracted populations of fish, sea horses, octopi, rays and turtles. Slip on provided snorkeling gear and hop in.
Dry off by stretching out on the velvety sands of the beach. Sip a refreshing beverage (included), admire the glittering Caribbean and work hard on your tan before being transported back to your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- South Coast area: 8:15am - 8:30am
- West Coast area: 9:15am - 9:30am
Return to original departure point between 4:30pm and 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Best of Barbados Tour
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Cruise and snorkeling
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Remember to wear your swimsuit and bring a towel and sunblock
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Anonymous, November 2015
This was an important part of the most outstanding vacation my wife and I ever had!
Reviewed by: Nailesh P, January 2015
excellent tour. lunch provided .harrison cave is probably the highlight of the tour.