On this tour, you'll experience the very best Barbados has to offer including the spectacular east coast. Visit the Wildlife Reserve for a glimpse of the mischievous Barbados green tail monkeys. Then it's off to Carlisle Bay, which with its white-sand beaches and calm turquoise water, has spectacular colorful reefs and perfect Caribbean views!
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour begins with a trip to the awesome Harrison's Cave before you make your way up the island's green hills and down to the spectacular east coast. After enjoying the breathtaking sights and stops, you'll enjoy a quick lunch (included). Then, it's on to the Wildlife Reserve for a glimpse of those mischievous Barbados green tail monkeys!
Your day continues with a you head to Carlisle Bay. Enjoy a boat trip with a stop to see sea turtles swimming around an then, lounge on the beach with a complimentary beverage. Have fun relaxing on the picturesque beach in Barbados!
- Harrison's Cave
- Wildlife Reserve
- Scenic East Coast
- Carlisle Bay
You will also get a glimpse of the Morgan Lewis windmill on this tour!
Get up close to wildlife in Barbados!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from your Barbados hotel
- South Coast area: 8:15am - 8:30am
- West Coast area: 9:15am - 9:30am
Return to original departure point between 4:30pm and 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Best of Barbados Tour
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Cruise and snorkeling
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Remember to wear your swimsuit and bring a towel and sunblock
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.