Select a datex
Explore the stunning beaches of Ibiza in an exciting and unforgettable way – on a scooter! Leave Playa d’en Bossa beach and ride along Ibiza’s stunning Mediterranean coastline toward Sa Caleta. Explore the Sa Caleta cove, located on a beautiful remote beach at the base of red-clay cliffs. Enjoy free time to relax on the soft sand and watch the sun set over the Balearic Island of Es Vedra. This striking experience will make your time in Ibiza unforgettable!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Discover the natural beauty of Ibiza in a fun and exciting way – by scooter! No experience is necessary for this Ibiza scooter adventure – you will receive training on how to operate the scooter and how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride. You will also receive a helmet for your safety. All scooters allow a second passenger, but a second helmet (compulsory) will be available at an extra cost.
Start your scooter tour by Playa d’en Bossa beach. Follow your escort on picturesque Mediterranean coastal roads and enjoy the warm sea breeze as you drive along the southern tip of the island. See the stunning blue and green colors of the Mediterranean Sea and take in views of the white-sand beaches.
When you arrive at Sa Caleta beach, visit the creek and contemplate the beautiful vegetation and surrounding red-clay cliffs, which keep this small beach protected from strong winds. Admire the golden sand and rocky headland of this small coastal haven and relax as the sun sets over the Mediterranean Sea, bathing the beach in beautiful colors. Take in views of the beautiful sunset over Es Vedra, a small island on the southern part of Ibiza.
Feel free to bring your own food for a picnic dinner while watching the sunset, or you can visit the beach bar and purchase drinks and snacks. See Ibiza light up at night on your drive back along the coastal roads.
Ibiza Beach Sunset Scooter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Ibiza, near Playa d’en Bossa
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ibiza Beach Sunset Scooter Tour
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, a personal insurance, and life insurance for the driver)
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.