Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
While your boat is at anchor, savor a delicious 3-course dinner served in the dining room below deck. A range of beverages can be purchased from the ship's bar. Afterward, soak in the sights of the city as it lights up for the night while your boat sails across the waters of Waitemata Harbour.
Get amazing views of waterfront highlights including Auckland Harbour Bridge and the Ferry Building. See the iconic Sky Tower, which measures more than1,066 feet (325 meters) and is the tallest building in New Zealand. In the distance, the volcanic cone of Mount Eden rises above the surrounding fields and city outskirts. Your captain points out suburbs such as Devonport and gives you background on the sights that you pass throughout your cruise. Take great photos of Auckland during the light of the "magic hour" at dusk.
Learn about New Zealand’s national passion for sailing, and their strong performances in international competitions such as the America’s Cup. You also have the option to try your hand at steering the boat or helping the crew to hoist the sails. Or just relax and savor the experience.
After a 2.5-hour cruise, your sailboat returns to Viaduct Harbour where your tour ends.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise
- 3-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Use of windproof and waterproof jackets
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Toilet is also located on-board vessel
- Cash bar onboard
- Charcuterie Antipasto Jamon serrano & coppa, house pickles, drunken prunes OR
- Smoked Mushroom & Goats Curd (v) Portabello mushroom, roquette, whipped curds OR
- Vodka Cured Salmon Horseradish, lemon marmalade, sorrel
- Slow Cooked Lamb Rump Cavalo nero, pomegranate, truffle mash OR
- Milk Crusted Hapuka Pea fricassee, shallot, almond OR
- Textured Heirloom Beets (v) Polenta, smoked pea, goats curd
- Whitakers Dark Ghana Chocolate Mousse Rum, meringue, white chocolate rocks
Reviewed by: S R V, December 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Helen J, November 2014
Lots of fun. Lovely meal and friendly, welcoming crew. What a fantastic experience to take the helm and steer the yacht once the sails were up! Very Titanic "king of the world" moment!