Atlanta Segway Tour
The Atlanta Segway Tour is the perfect tour for both those new to the city and Atlanta veterans. For beginners, this tour will offer you a fantastic orientation and give you an opportunity to see the sites you've read about. For the veterans, you'll learn new facts and stories about Atlanta that you've never heard. The morning tour takes you to Midtown while the afternoon tour showcases Downtown. No matter which departure you choose, everyone will agree that riding a Segway is the best way to see the 'Capitol of the South'.
A morning Midtown Atlanta tour takes you the serene and verdant places of the city including the lush Atlanta Botanical Garden, a 30 acre (12 hectares) botanical garden dedicated to the conversation, education and enjoyment of their plant collections. Adjacent to the gardens is Piedmont Park, the nexus of city events and activities for the community since 1904. You’ll also tour the affluent, residential neighborhood of Ansley Park; its wide streets, beautiful parks and opulent homes make it an oasis amid the bustle of Georgia's capital city.
An afternoon tour takes you to Downtown Atlanta where the city springs to life. Glide past the Georgia State Capitol and its iconic the 23 karat gold dome, the Georgia Aquarium, currently the world's largest aquarium, and the CNN Center, the world headquarters for the renowned television news station. You'll also pass by the World of Coke, housing the history of the world's most famous and popular soft drink that began in Atlanta, and the Fabulous Fox Theater ,with its lavish Moorish design, that serves as the city's premiere venue for live entertainment.
After your 3-hour fun-filled, educational tour you will return to your point of departure.
All riders must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10am for Midtown Atlanta tour
- 2pm for Downtown Atlanta tour
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Midtown Atlanta Tour
Tour departs at 10am for the Midtown Atlanta Segway Tour
2pm Downtown Atlanta Tour
Departs at 2pm for the Downtown Atlanta Segway Tour
Atlanta Segway Tour
- Transportation by segway
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Tours run rain or shine
- Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- Segways are not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 265 pounds
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized guardian
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Each party must also complete a damage waiver that includes a pre-authorization of $500 on a credit card. This pre-authorization of $500 is immediately canceled at the end of the tour and will not even appear on the statement.
Segway Tips:Wear comfortable shoes. While you're not walking, you are on your feet for three hours! Don't bring too many belongings with you. The segways are equipped with very small bags for cameras and small purses. You may wish to wear sunscreen on sunny days, and bring rain gear and/or warm clothing for days that are looking like it might rain or will be cool.
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jim K, January 2014
Great tour! Best way to see Atlanta downtown. Very thorough! Guide very knowledgeable! Our thanks to Bobby for making it a great experience!!
Reviewed by: Rosita S, December 2013
My husband and I had a blast!!! We had so much fun on the Midtown tour! Our tour guide, Erin, was wonderful! She was very patient with us first time riders and funny! We told family and friends about our great experience. Now, they want to go on one. We are definitely going to go on another tour and bring our family/friends with us!!!