Amsterdam Super Saver: Zaanse Schans Windmills, Delft and The Hague Day Trip
Book this trip and save over 10% compared to booking the tours separately
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Travel by coach from central Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans to see its famous massive windmills. Capture your share of windmill photos, see wooden houses and old-fashioned stores, and visit a maker of wooden clogs. Next, you'll drive to the quaint fishing villages of Marken and Volendam, where you can see locals wearing traditional Dutch clothes. To get from Volendam to Marken, take a 20-minute boat ride, with approximately 45 minutes at each stop (summer only). You’ll also stop at a cheese factory, where Dutch cheeses are still made in the traditional way.
Delft and The Hague Half-Day Trip (Afternoon)
Right after your morning tour ends, continue sightseeing with your afternoon tour. Head to the picturesque town of Delft to visit a famous producers of Delft pottery, the Royal Delft — the last remaining factory of the 32 that were established in this city during the 17th century. Witness the production process of this iconic blue-and-white pottery during a demonstration, and browse the museum to see a collection of earthenware antiques. You'll also see a reproduction of Rembrandt'sThe Night Watch artwork made from Delft blue tiles.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Amsterdam Super Saver 2: Windmills, Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Boat ride (optional, no extra charge)
- Entrance fees to the Royal Delft
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the coach
Reviewed by: Anthony J M, October 2015
Great to see a working windmill making peanut oil. Plenty to see and guides were great.
Reviewed by: Edward C, September 2015
Very picturesque trip but we need buses with toilets that we can use.