Private Tour: Petra Day Trip from Amman
Travel between January 14 and February 28, 2015, to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
At the end of the Siq, you will see the Treasury, El-Khazneh, which was believed to hold countless treasures. Your first view of El-Khazneh is absolutely breathtaking, so have your camera ready! Other monuments you will see in Petra include the theater, Altar of Sacrifice and the royal tombs.
Your private two-hour tour of Petra is led by a local guide, provided by the Authority of Petra under the Ministry of Tourism. Please remember to wear comfortable shoes for this unforgettable adventure.
You'll be driven by a local driver on this hassle-free private tour of Petra. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your driver, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Travel through the Siq to reach the breathtaking sites of Petra in Jordan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to Petra with horse and guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is not enough time to climb up to the monastery
Reviewed by: Franky66, United Arab Emirates, October 2014
This tour was amazing. Everybody should have seen it. Unbelievable beautiful and huge. We spend almost 5 hours there, because we wanted to see all, even the biggest building "The Monastery" 800 steps up and back down. Unforgettable experience.
Reviewed by: Stephen V, October 2014
Excellent tour! The local guide was excellent, and very knowledgeable. A must when in Jordan!