Jasper City Sightseeing Tour and Maligne Lake Cruise
Discover picturesque Jasper before arriving at the world famous Maligne Lake. Cruise toward the south end of this postcard setting where you have the opportunity to stop and take photographs. With dense forests and glacial peaks rising from the water's edge, capture sights you could only find in a National Geographic magazine!
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This introduction to Jasper begins with a short tour of the town before heading across the Athabasca River to Maligne Canyon. Take a stroll beside the narrow limestone gorge and traverse the two bridges over the Canyon for views of water falls below. Next, the Colin and Queen Elizabeth Ranges make the Medicine Lake viewpoint extraordinary.
At Maligne Lake a 1.5 hour guided cruise provides unobstructed views of magnificent shoreline with dense forests and glacial peaks that rise abruptly from the waters edge. Near Spirit Island, enjoy an opportunity to go ashore and create your own photographs of this world famous spot.
On your return trip to Jasper be sure to watch for bears, deer, wolves, coyotes, moose, and eagles.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from June through to September.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Jasper hotels
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Maligne Lake Cruise
- Pick-up and/or drop-off at multiple locations available
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be advised to tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
Reviewed by: connielentz, July 2015
Great Tour the driver was very good and informative! Saw a bear on the way in, the lakes are beautiful and the Maligne Canyon is not to be missed. We loved it.
Reviewed by: Margaret W, June 2015
Breathtakingly beautiful views. Excellent tour guides.