Select a datex
Discover picturesque Jasper before arriving at the world famous Maligne Lake. Cruise toward the south end of this postcard setting where you have the opportunity to stop and take photographs. With dense forests and glacial peaks rising from the water's edge, capture sights you could only find in a National Geographic magazine!
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This introduction to Jasper begins with a short tour of the town before heading across the Athabasca River to Maligne Canyon. Take a stroll beside the narrow limestone gorge and traverse the two bridges over the Canyon for views of water falls below. Next, the Colin and Queen Elizabeth Ranges make the Medicine Lake viewpoint extraordinary.
At Maligne Lake a 1.5 hour guided cruise provides unobstructed views of magnificent shoreline with dense forests and glacial peaks that rise abruptly from the waters edge. Near Spirit Island, enjoy an opportunity to go ashore and create your own photographs of this world famous spot.
On your return trip to Jasper be sure to watch for bears, deer, wolves, coyotes, moose, and eagles.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from June through to September.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Jasper hotels
- You must be at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to departure
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Maligne Lake Cruise
- Pick-up and/or drop-off at multiple locations available
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be advised to tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.