Visit the two most popular historical sites of Xi’an on this full-day tour of the ancient city wall and the Terracotta Warriors. Explore Xi’an’s old city wall, both on foot and on a bike, as your guide leads you around its different sites. Then visit the World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors of Emperor Qin, the first emperor of China. This historical tour also includes a home-cooked meal at a local family’s home.
- All entrance fees included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Special Offer! - Book this trip and save up to 30% compared to booking the tours separately - Book Now!
Biking around the Xi'an City Wall
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from your Xi'an hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to all attractions listed
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bicycle-rental fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.