Seaplane Flight to Victoria and Whale-Watching Cruise
Fly from Vancouver to Victoria on a 35-minute flight by seaplane and search for Orcas on a whale watching cruise on Haro Strait. Be kind to the environment with the most environmentally friendly form of transport between Vancouver and the mainland - carbon offset levy included! This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
Orcas frequent the waters of Haro Strait between March and October to feed on the salmon passing through on their migratory route. See these magnificent marine animals in their natural environment for an experience no aquarium can rival. The underwater kelp forests of the Pacific Northwest ocean ecosystem also provide a rich food source for other wildlife such as seals, seabirds and sea-otters, all of which may be spotted during your tour.
This tour is seasonal, operating from March to October.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:00am Covered Boat
Covered boat departs at 10:00am
2:00pm Covered Boat
Covered boat departs at 2:00pm
10:00am Open Boat
Open boat departs at 10:00am
2:30pm Open Boat
Open boat departs at 2:30pm
Seaplane to Victoria
- Roundtrip scenic seaplane flight from Vancouver to Victoria
- Whale-watching cruise
- Carbon offset levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not handicap accessible
Reviewed by: Mark H, September 2014
This was one of the best excursions that we have ever done. I was lucky enough to be asked by the pilot to sit in the co-pilot seat which was awesome. When we landed we got the boat from Victoria and saw many Whales. A truly wonderful experience that my wife and I will never forget.
Reviewed by: carolhercock, July 2014
This is a must do. Go early so you can spend the day on Vancouver Island. What an experience watching the boats in and out of the harbour and even the whales as they come up for air. Landing on water is such an incredible experience thanks for arranging things for us well worth the money spent