Sydney Harbour Tour by Helicopter
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Free drinks included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
You'll be flying with a dedicated team of professionals on your 20-minute helicopter flight over Sydney Harbor. All transfers are included, and you'll be picked up and dropped off from your centrally located Sydney hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
Please note: preferred time is to be advised at the time of booking.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Harbour Tour
- 20-minute helicopter tour
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary tea or coffee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per helicopter
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds). A 50% surcharge is applicable and payable directly to supplier if heavier than this.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Jill, Australia, April 2015
We had a fantastic afternoon. Everyone was so helpful and friendly from the driver who collected us from the hotel to the pilot who took us on our flight. It was fascinating to see so many famous landmarks from a totally different perspective. Would totally recommend this activity to everyone, both young and old. And our pilot was excellent at pointing out the landmarks and giving a little factoid about them
Reviewed by: Scott H, March 2015
Perfect trip with a very professional, helpful and friendly company. Lincoln our coach driver was extremely helpful and friendly he made us feel very relaxed and chatted to us all the way to the airfield and even recommend a few other things for us to do in Sydney, which we went on to do, the office space is well set out, clean and tidy with coffee and tea facilities. After we had our safety brief and watched a safety video Lincoln changed the channel for our 3 year old son so he could watch some cartoons whilst we waited. Our pilot, Forrest, was very professional and very knowledgeable, we chatted all the way through our 25 min flight he pointed out all the various landmarks and gave us facts and information about Sydney. Not only was it a beautiful view we actually learnt some bits too. Thank you so much for such a wonderful flight! Our 3 year old enjoyed the trip and even managed to stay awake for the whole flight!