Niagara Falls Power Pass™
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
How it works:
The Niagara Falls Power Pass is valid for one, two, three or five consecutive days only. Present your Niagara Falls Power Pass at the ticket window of each attraction. Each participating location can be visited once, and your pass will be activated at the first participating location visited.
The Niagara Falls Power Pass includes attractions on both the United States and Canadian sides of the Niagara Falls. Power Pass holders will need to provide the documentation required by each government to cross the borders. The Niagara Falls Power Pass cannot be used as a form of identification for border crossings.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You must exchange your voucher for your Niagara Falls Power Pass" at a centrally located attraction in Niagara Falls
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Niagara Falls Power Pass
- Admission to top attractions in Niagara Falls
- Discounts at well-known top restaurants and retailers
- Full color, pocket-sized, guide which includes attraction details, hours of operation, directions, plus Niagara Falls street maps
- Special Exhibitions at attractions may cost extra
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the included tours and attractions may change at any time or may not operate due to weather.
Niagara Falls Power Pass includes free entry to (subject to change)
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Skylon Tower Niagara Falls
- White Water Walk
- Niagara Go-Karts
- Fort George National Historic Site
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Bird Kingdom
- IMAX Niagara
- Niagara Historical Society and Museum
- Niagara Falls History Museum
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Musuem
- Ripley's Moving Theater
- Waves indoor Waterpark
- Greg Frewin Magic Show*
United States Side:
- Gray Line Narrated Walking and Boat Tour featuring Maid Of The Mist*
- Lockport Caves and Underground Boat Ride Tour*
- Erie Canal Discovery Erie Canal Discovery Center
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum*
- Old Fort Niagara
- Niagara's Wax Museum of History
- Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruise*
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls Shop & Play Shopping Package
- Niagara Wine Trail
- Macy's Buffalo/Niagara Falls area savings pass
- Thunder Theater