Select a datex
For a truly memorable visit to Niagara, take a thrilling journey down the Niagara River on an open-air jet boat. There's no better - or wetter - way to enjoy the beautiful scenery and amazing white water of the Niagara River.
It's a promise: you will get soaked during this wet and wild trip to the famous white waters of the Niagara Whirlpool. Splash suits are provided but don't forget to bring along a change of clothes for after the ride, as this tour is certain to make a splash!
The jet boat tours are fully guided and your river guide will provide an entertaining commentary throughout your ride. The trip lasts 45 to 60 minutes and may just be the most exciting tour of Niagara you will find!
The Niagara Gorge Jet Boat Tour, which has been delighting visitors to Niagara for 19 years, was recently featured on CBS - Early Morning, The Amazing Race - Family Edition, the Discovery Channel, the Travel Channel and the Outdoor Life Network.
Note: All participants must be older than age six, taller than 44 inches (1.12 meters), in good health, and not subject to heart, neck or back injuries. Pregnant women are not permitted on this tour. A signed release is required by all participants.
This tour is seasonal, operating from May through to October.
Niagara Falls Open Jet Boat Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Depending on the time of the year, the tour departs from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada OR Lewiston, New York OR Niagara Falls, Canada
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11:00am from Lewiston New York
Departs at 1pm from Lewiston New York
Departs at 3pm from Lewiston New York
Departs at 11:30am from Niagara on the Lake
Departs at 1pm from Niagara on the Lake
Departs at 2:30pm from Niagara on the Lake
Departs at 3pm from Niagara on the Lake
Departs at 4pm from Niagara on the Lake
Niagara Falls Open Jet Boat Tour
- 45 - 60 minute jet boat ride
- Coast Guard certified captain
- Splash gear: Wool sweaters, one-piece rain suit, poncho, wet suit boots, and approved life jacket
- Pre-trip briefing and safety orientation
- Live commentary on board
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Souvenir photographs (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada is a 30 minute drive from the falls area in Niagara Falls, Canada. Directions will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Arrive promptly 30 minutes prior to departure time to register, sign participation agreement and hear pre-trip safety orientation. The participation agreement thoroughly explains to anyone interested in the trip, all pertinent aspects of Jet Boating including personal health requirements. Refusal to sign the agreement will not merit a credit or refund
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer. Guests must be able to sit on a bench seat and support themselves by holding on to a bar in-front of each seat without assistance.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 6 years and must meet the minimum height requirement of 44-inches tall (1.1-meter tall)
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.