Select a datex
A scenic cruise on the Yarra River, a comprehensive look at Melbourne's highlights, a boxed picnic lunch and fine cuisine aboard the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant as you tour the streets of Melbourne.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Yarra River Cruise:
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Yarra River
- Experience our early settlement days with views of the barque 'Polly Woodside'
- Spectacular views of the city skyline
- See the West Gate Bridge
- St Pauls Cathedral and Flinders Street Station
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Kings Domain Gardens
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Fashionable suburbs of South Yarra and Toorak
- Share Bush Billy tea with the locals& colorful crimson rosellas and king parrots!
- Pass through quaint villages noted for their restaurants, craft shops and beautiful gardens
- Return to the city, passing Fitzroy Gardens and St Patricks Cathedral
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Queen Victoria Market
- Law Courts and Flagstaff Gardens
Tramcar (Early Dinner)
- An unforgettable experience of dining in the 1948 colonial tram car restaurant as it glides through Melbourne's streets on to South Melbourne, St Kilda, Prahan and Malvern. Privacy is assured with one-way windows and with modern conveniences you'd expect to find in a first-class restaurant.
- A sumptuous three-course dinner (appetizer, main & dessert). Includes beverages from the fully stocked bar (Australian wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, tea & coffee).
Colonial Tramcar, Best of Melbourne City Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Federation Square, corner of Flinders and Russell Street
Return Details:Concludes at Normandy Road (the Tramcar departure point), near the Crown Casino, at approximately 7.15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Best of Melbourne City Tour with Colonial Tramcar Restaurant Dinner
- Experienced tour guide / driver
- Guided coach tour of Melbourne
- Yarra River scenic cruise
- Aussie style Bush Billy tea
- Boxed picnic lunch
- 3-course dinner aboard the Tramcar Restaurant (Early Dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please confirm lunch choice at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual on board the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Lunch Box Menu
- Lunch Box One - Focaccia with roasted beef, mozzarella, tomato, avocado and basil pesto
- Lunch Box Two - Chapatis wrapped with Tandoori chicken, red onion, baby spinach and seasonal vegetables
- Lunch Box Three - Focaccia with eggplant, zucchini, roasted pacific red capsicum, pumpkin, basil pesto
The Colonial Tramcar Dinner Sample Menu:
- Cream, liver and cognac pate crowned with a port wine and pink peppercorns
- Roasted red capsicum dip served with assorted crisp bread
- Macadamia chicken grilled breast on sweet potato mash and baby spinach with a macadamia pesto sauce
- Victoria farmed eye fillet of beef resting on a sweet potato and herb rosti, with seasoned vegetables and wild mushroom jus
- Warm sticky date pudding topped with butterscotch sauce served with cream
- White chocolate and passionfruit parfait with praline and raspberry coulis
- Wines - selected Victorian red and white wines
- From the bar - Beer, Whisky, Brandy, Gin, Vodka, Bacardi Rum and Dry Vermouth
- Coffee and tea
- Liqueurs - Port, Cognac, Drambuie, Dom Benedictine, Cointreau and Tia Maria
Please note: Menu's are subject to change
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.