London Harry Potter Walking Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Ideal choice for families
After a short tube ride (make sure to have a valid Travelcard for Zone 1) to King's Cross, there's a great photo opportunity before your tour ends on the mythical Platform 9¾, where Harry caught the Hogwarts Express to school. Make sure you bring a camera. Packed with Harry Potter trivia and anecdotes throughout, you’ll see all these sights and more on your 2.5 hour walking tour!
View the city sights from the Thames River bank, walk from Embankment to the famous Tate Modern Museum. Let your expert guide give you the inside scoop on the London attractions which inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and see how real-life London sneaks into the magical world she invented. A magical tour for Harry Potter fans of all ages, and a great activity for family vacations in London.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Harry Potter Walking Tour, departing at 10:30am
Harry Potter Walking Tour, departing at 12:00pm
Harry Potter Walking Tour, departing at 2:00pm
Harry Potter Walking Tour, departing at 4:00pm
Harry Potter Walking Tour of London
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Zone 1 Travelcard/Oyster card
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Harry Potter's Walking Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
Reviewed by: Donna G, December 2014
Great way to see London and hear facts about Harry Potter films. We went to some great little hidden places that inspired J K Rowling. Tour guide Sarah was fabulous, not only gave us info about the film's but lots of incidental facts about London. We loved the chewing gum art on Millenium Bridge.
Reviewed by: Catherine C, December 2014
My family of 5 with kids ages 10, 13 and 13 had a ball on the London Harry Potter Walking Tour. Our guide, Sarah Jefferson, did an amazing job of showing us Ms. Rowling's inspirations throughout daily London. We covered a lot of ground in just shy of 3 hours and our attention was captured the whole time. Sarah did a great job of engaging the group, but especially the kids, throughout the whole tour. She was knowledgeable and fun! A bonus of doing this early in your London trip - Sarah took us to some cool places that we were not even aware existed, that we were then able to go back and visit later during our trip.