Boxing Day Tour to Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon, The Cotswolds and Oxford
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Seasonal Offer
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Warwick Castle, England
- Professional guide
- Entry to Warwick Castle
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: Shakespeare's birthplace is closed on Boxing Day; you will only see it from the outside
Reviewed by: Jaikumar T, January 2014
Reviewed by: Lyn J, January 2011
This was a little disappointing. We would have done the tour another day if we had known that not everything would be available. Not clear at all in the advertising. Warwick castle was excellent as was the drive through Cotswalds - very pretty in the snow. Very disappointed in Oxford as couldn't get into Christchurch which had been the selling point with the kids who are Harry Potter fans. We may have chosen a different tour if we had known ahead this would be closed. Our tour guide was a bit jaded and only going through the motions. I would not recommend doing this tour on a public holiday.