Upon being met by your guide, commence your tour with a visit to the castle of Alexander the Great Castle, whose history can be traced back to the Fourth Century BC. Marvel at the views from Pagos Hill overlooking the entire city of Izmir and the ancient Agora, the best preserved Roman Market in Asia Minor.
Your next stop is the Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum with art crafts from old Symrna and Ephesus. Izmir Archaeological Museum houses spectacular sculpture and other antiquities discovered not only in Izmir itself, but in other ancient cities in the region. Round off a memorable tour with a visit to the 98-year old Clock Tower that is the Symbol of Izmir.
Izmir Tower, Turkey
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centrally located Izmir hotels
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 1:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.