Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
Off the same square, Hitler built his intimidating New Reichschancellery, and close by there's the bunker where he committed suicide. Goering built the monumental Air Ministry on Wilhelm Strasse, while Himmler's SS and Gestapo headquarters turned Prinz-Albrecht-Strasse into the most feared address in the Third Reich.
On this walking tour you'll learn about those who struggled against the Nazi system of terror, the devastation of Berlin by aerial bombing, the Soviet-led battle of Berlin and the final attack on the Reichstag.
Concluding above the Hitler's bunker, this tour strips away the myths and exposes sensationalist reporting about other shelters found in the area.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour concludes at U-Bahn station Mohrenstrasse approximately 3 hours after your selected departure.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from central meeting point in West Berlin at 10 am.
Tour departs from central meeting point in West Berlin at 1pm; available November to March only.
Tour departs from central meeting point in West Berlin at 1:30pm; available April to October only.
- Professional guide
- City map, including information regarding public transport and the best of Berlin's museums and nightlife!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Berlin Transport AB Zone ticket (approx 2.30 Euros) that is available from your guide on the day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Sol L, May 2015
very interesting tour and excellent tour guide Alex who is very knowledgeable and gives the material in a very fascinating way! highly recommended
Reviewed by: Christina T, April 2015
Carlos was a great guide with high knowledge!