Private Tour: Venice Half-Day Walking Tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 11am
Tour departs at 1pm
Tour departs at 3pm
Tour departs at 5pm
Private Half Day Walking Tour of Venice
- Private Walking Tour (3 hours)
- Professional guide
- Private tour and commentary
- Appetizer and one glass of wine at a Venetian bacaro
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is accompanied by a tour hostess and can cover any kind of city sightseeing. Hostesses are not allowed to give precise historical and artistic explanation inside palaces and churches and give short information only
- Usually the hostess accompanies tourists along unknown parts of the city sharing stories
- Your tour guide cannot accompany you into any church or historical buildings
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
Reviewed by: hrbruin, May 2015
It was a lovely tour. Our guide was hugely knowledgeable and adjusted the tour to fit our needs . Do not do Venice without this tour.
Reviewed by: Paul S, May 2015
Sam, our guide, a local, was wonderful....took us to the spots we would not have seen or found on our own. Told us the insider stories of Venice and suggested spots to hit after our tour on our own time. Joined us for our light snack at the end of our tour and made the day enjoyable...