Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
The guided tour starts with a scenic van ride up the mountain. Once you arrive at the top, it's around a 15-minute hike to the first platform, where you'll find yourself close to 3,800 feet (1140 meters) above sea level looking down over all of Nevada.
From here, a series of four separate ziplines provide an exhilarating aerial descent. Each line varies in length, ranging from 1,150 feet (345 meters) all the way up to 2,545 feet (765 meters). You'll be traveling at speeds up to 50 miles (80 km) per hour!
Discover breathtaking views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Eldorado Valley, while your eco-tourism guide takes you on an interpretive journey over the desert ecosystem
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local operator to verify the exact time. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Total duration is inclusive of transportation time from Las Vegas
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 9am.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 11am.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 1pm.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 3pm.
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
- Zipline tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from the Excalibur Hotel
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no age limit to participate however you must weigh between 75lbs (34kgs or 5.3 st) and 250lbs (113 kgs or 17.8 st).
- Please advise your weights at the time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear closed toed shoes. No sandals allowed
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are strongly advised
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Rick D, July 2014
Awesome! Our family and friends had tons of fun. The ziplines are long and fast, and the view is incredible ... what more could you ask for. The staff there is exceptional - from the driver that picked us up, to the girls at the desk. But most especially the guys that handle the ziplines where pros. They were funny yet extremely professional, they helped everyone relax and have a great time due to the fact that you felt totally safe with them. You could tell they enjoyed what they did.
The morning tour is the way to go with the cooler temperature, and you must be able to handle an uphill hike of about 20 mins. Also, being able to carry 20 lbs. of gear helps ... but they'll carry it for you if you can't handle it. FYI, they also offer evening, and full moon times! So call ahead if your into that.
Bottom line - Great Fun!
Reviewed by: Joan M, June 2014
FANTASTIC! These guys are awesome. We were skeptical first timers. We loved it! A must do, take a break from the casino and go zipping