Florence Segway Tour
Book and travel by February 28, 2015, on our '9:30am Departure' and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All necessary equipment included
Your tour starts with a 30-minutes orientation session. Once you feel comfortable riding the Segway, your journey begins to the historic center of town. Here you will have the opportunity to visit (exterior only) all the important areas of Florence while listening to your audio-guide comfortably through your headpiece set.
Tour Highlights include:
Orsanmichele Church (external visit)
Basilica of San Lorenzo
Giotto Tower (external visit)
The Loggia dei Lanzi
The Baptistery (external visit)
The Uffizi (external visit)
Santa Croce Square
New Market Square (Porcellino)
After your Segway tour why not join a Tuscan tasting lunch?
What better way to experience traditional Italian recipes than having a lunch with an expert chef. You will learn the origins, ingredients and preparation tips to make the perfect Italian dishes. At the end of the lesson enjoy a delicious lunch that you have prepared and best of all... take home a brochure of Italian recipes to impress your family and friends.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Florence Segway tour departing at 9:30am
Florence Segway tour departing at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
Florence Segway Tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Segway tour with audio-guide (3 hours)
- Tour leader
- Headphones so you can hear the audio guide and tour leader clearly
- Wet weather jackets
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Segways are appropriate for virtually anyone between 12 years and 70 years.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- Under 16 will have to be a minimum of 140 cm (4,6 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
Reviewed by: Yolanda O, January 2015
Antonio our tour guide, spoke English well, explained and answered questions. Offered to take pics through out the tour. Priced right for the for the experience.
Reviewed by: sonnet M, December 2014
We had so much fun! The guide was terrific and the defeats were a great way to see more in 3 hours than we ever could on a walking tour. We highly recommend for families and people who love to explore.