Select a datex
Travel from central Venice to the Venice cruise port (Venezia Marittima ) in style by motorboat! Book this shared transfer for a fast, fun and hassle-free journey to the Venice cruise terminal. Board your motorboat, sit back and take in the sights as you glide along the Venetian lagoon.
This shared boat transfer from to the Marittima Cruise Port will alter its route (when possible) to pick you up at the most convenient stop to your Venice hotel. See the Itinerary section below for list of stops.
Please provide your Venice cruise ship details and Venice hotel details on booking.
Your shared boat transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 to 48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call the supplier directly (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pickup time and place. It's that easy!
Venice Cruise Port Transfer
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Designated Venice meeting point, close to your hotel.
- Your chosen time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared water taxi transfer from Venice city to Marittima Cruise Port. Pickup between 7am and 9pm.
Shared water taxi transfer from Venice city to Marittima Cruise Port. Pickup between 9:01pm and 6:59am.
Venice Cruise Port Transfer
- One-way shared boat transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
Itinerary:Venice pickup locations include:
· Piazzale Roma
· SS Apostoli
· San Vio, Trinita
· San Marco, S.Zaccaria
· San Maria Elisabetta
· Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.