Venice Shared Departure Transfer: Central Venice to Marittima Cruise Port
Please provide your Venice cruise ship details and Venice hotel details on booking.
Your shared boat transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 to 48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call the supplier directly (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher) to reconfirm exact pickup time and place. It's that easy!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared water taxi transfer from Venice city to Marittima Cruise Port. Pickup between 7am and 9pm.
Shared water taxi transfer from Venice city to Marittima Cruise Port. Pickup between 9:01pm and 6:59am.
Venice Cruise Port Transfer
- One-way shared boat transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
· Piazzale Roma
· SS Apostoli
· San Vio, Trinita
· San Marco, S.Zaccaria
· San Maria Elisabetta
· Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
Reviewed by: PAUL O, August 2014
Confirmation process was a snap. Company sent a fax to our hotel confirming our pick-up time. Pick-up point was very close to our hotel near the monumento. Plenty of room on the boat for both passengers and luggage. Easy to get on and off the boat. We heard horror stories from people who had travelled by water taxi before, but these were not true with company used by Viator. The only issue with shared transport is if people along the route are late. This happened to us, but since our boat was not leaving until evening, it did not really affect us. Drive was helpful and friendly. Helped us with 4 bags on and off the boat. Again, a pleasant surprise. Worth the money
Reviewed by: Tina M, August 2014
Water taxi was on time and driver was professional. Did not charge me for my extra bag. Pick up and drop off location were convenient, we didn't have to walk too far.