San Francisco Bay Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Enjoy the serene San Francisco Bay at sunset on this evening with the Sunset Cruise aboard a luxurious catamaran. Sail by Alcatraz Island, under the Golden Gate Bridge and look for sea lions, then cruise down the city skyline.
- Free drinks included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
On this unforgettable evening cruise, you will:
- Enjoy light hors d'oeuvres and two complimentary drinks
- Sail by the historic Alcatraz Island, Sausalito and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Cruise by the spectacular San Francisco city skyline from under the setting sun
- Experience a colony of grunting sea lions and other sea critters
Both the Adventure Cat 55' or 65' catamaran are complete with a 360-degree, protected viewing area for those who don't like the wind in their faces as well as canvas trampoline nets where you can experience the ocean and sights in the open sea air.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- March 1 to March 8: 5pm, Friday - Sunday
- March 9 to April 13: 6pm, daily
- April 14 to May 18: 6:30pm, daily
- May 19 to July 27: 7pm, daily
- July 28 to August 31: 6:30pm, daily
- Sept 1 to Sept 28: 6pm, daily
- Sept 29 to Nov 1: 5:30pm, daily
- Nov 2 to Nov 30: 4pm, Friday - Sunday
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to cruise departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sailing into the Sunset
- 1.5-hour sunset cruise
- Light hors d'oeuvres
- Two complimentary drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- During the months of March, April and November, the weather in San Francisco can be unpredictable. Please ensure that you provide the name of your hotel and/or mobile number so that you may be contacted in case of cancellation or rescheduling
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: JAMES L, July 2014
The crew did a wonderful job making us feel at home. The views were incredible. A must do when in San Francisco!
Reviewed by: Jess V, July 2014
I booked this tour on the first night of our arrival in San Francisco and it was one of my favorite parts of the trip. What a perfect way to start the trip too (highly recommend this)! The boat and crew were absolutely amazing. They had a nice selection of appetizers. Great drinks and beverages. The cruise was a little under 2 hours but I did not want it to end. It was that perfect. Just do yourself a favor.... book this cruise. You will NOT regret it.