Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona and Circle Island Day Trip
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Next, take a scenic drive around Oahu to enjoy some of Hawaii’s beautiful sights. See where the world’s most talented surfers showcase their skills on the famous North Shore beaches. Some 1,200 feet (365.76 meters) above sea level, Nu’uanu Pali Lookout will provide you with breathtaking views. You’ll also visit the beautiful and peaceful Byodo-In Temple, which is home to wild peacocks and hundreds of Japanese koi carp, as well as scenic mountain views. Lastly, finish your day tour at Dole Plantation where you’ll see varieties of pineapples from all over the world.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission included for Byodo-In Temple
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Melanie G, August 2014
Ernie, our guide was excellent. The tour was so much more than I expected and the day flew over. Don't eat too much before this tour as there are stops at some great places to pick up nibbles, fresh fruit, macadamias etc. A day well spent with the poignancy of Pearl harbour and then glorious Oahu.
Reviewed by: Ronald M, August 2014
Tour far exceeded our expectations. Our tour guide for the Circle Island Trip was a wealth of knowledge; he was outstanding. Highly recommend this tour. It was a long day but well worth time spent seeing and learning about the history and seeing beautiful sites.