Discover the vibrant city of Shenzhen on your full-day trip from Hong Kong. Visit the enchanting Shenzhen Fairy Lake Botanical Garden, see the incredible life-size Terracotta Warriors and go on a shopping extravaganza at the silk product factory outlet and the Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Mall.
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
On your full-day tour from Hong Kong to Shenzhen, your guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the train station where you’ll board a train for a one-hour journey into Shenzhen.
Your first destination in is the Shenzhen Fairy Lake Botanical Garden, famous for its diverse flora and stunning landscaping. The verdant ground is home to 6,500 species of plants, and your senses will delight in the magnolia, bamboo trees, cacti, aquatic plants, orchids and many others! Stroll past the stunning bamboo passage, admire the Bonsai Garden and relax as you sit in the pavilion by the lake.
Next, head over to the Terracotta Warriors Exhibition. The Terracotta Warriors is a collection of sculptures that depict the army of Emperor Qin, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty (221-207 BC). Originally buried near Xi'an with the emperor to guard his empire in the afterlife, some of the army was shipped to Shenzhen for exhibition purposes.
Enjoy a delicious Chinese lunch and then start your shopping extravaganza at a silk product factory outlet, where you will find a variety of silk products. The highlight of the tour is four hours of shopping at the Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Mall. Test your bargaining skills as you explore the 1,500 shops in this five-story glass building. Find everything you've ever imagined including watches, handbags, shoes, electronics, clothes and much more!
Return by first-class train back to Hong Kong, where your tour ends at Tsimshatsui in Southern Kowloon. You will need to make your own way back to your hotel.
Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at the time of booking for your China Group Visa:
Full Name as it appears your passport
Date of Birth
Hotel name while staying in Hong Kong
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list.
Shenzhen Fairy Lake Botanical Gardens
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Sheraton Hotel
Return Details:Tour returns to Hong Kong at approximately 8:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lo Wu Shopping Centre Shenzhen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Sheraton Hotel only
- Local guide
- Admission to Shenzhen Fairy Lake Botanical Garden and Terracotta Warriors Exhibition
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip train tickets (Hong Kong to Shenzhen)
- China group visa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- China Group Visa: Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at time of booking.
- Full Name as per passport
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Hotel name while staying in Hong Kong
- Note: If customers are entering China twice, they must get the appropriate visa and advise the tour guide the type of visa they have prior to boarding the coach
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.