See the Great Wall from both the ground and from the air on this private walking tour and helicopter tour! Choose to hike or take a relaxing cable car ride up the wall and get an up-close look at this magnificent structure on a private walking tour. After lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, take to the skies on a scenic helicopter ride and admire bird’s-eye views of the Great Wall and beyond!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Scenic helicopter flight
Special Offer! - Book now and save up to 45% on the recommended retail rate - Book Now!
Great Wall Helicopter Ready to Take Off
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from your Beijing hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Walking tour
- 15-minute helicopter ride
- Entrance fees to the Great Wall
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car ride
- Moderate 3-mile hike
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be over the age of 2; children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers over the age of 4
- Please note that each helicopter can hold a total of four passengers. For groups of five or more, please send an inquiry about price and availability. The helicopter ride is not accompanied by the tour guide
- Flight times are approximate based on winds, weights and conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- You are required to have a valid passport in order to board
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Flash photography is not permitted on board the helicopter; your camera must have a 'no-flash' setting
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation must be in writing, signed by the lead name on the booking and sent by email or fax; a confirmation letter will be sent within 24 hours. Please contact supplier if letter is not received.
- Cancellation fees: No cancellation fees for notices received more than 30 days prior to tour departure. A fee of 50% of the full payment will be charged for notices received 10 to 30 days prior to tour departure. A fee of 100% of the full payment will be charged for notices received fewer than 10 days prior to tour departure or for no-shows.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.