Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
The walk includes the entrance to the Museum of Prostitution where you can take a look behind the scenes and listen to the secrets of the women themselves.
Your safety is guaranteed during this excursion into Amsterdam's darker side, as a reliable and trustworthy guide will be accompanying you.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Amsterdam Walking Tour of The Red Light District
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to Museum of Prostitution
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour is intended for adults only. You must be at least 18 years or older to participate in this tour. You will be required to provide identification verifying your birth date at the start of the tour. By offering this tour through its website, Viator and its affiliates shall not be construed as facilitating the purchase, sale, use or distribution of illegal substances. Viator and its affiliates do not condone the use of illegal substances.
Reviewed by: Karren, October 2014
Our tour guide, Steve was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humour our group was kept in laughs and there was general cameraderie. The tour was an eye opener, if one can stomach the business of the Red Light District. Can tick it off as been there, done that.
Reviewed by: donnat, Canada, October 2014
Excellent, informative and fascinating tour! Our guide, Carlos, was very knowledgeable and added some humour into the tour as well. The streets were extremely crowded the evening we visited and he did a fabulous job at keeping our group together. It was a great experience! I would highly recommend the guided tour, as there is so much information we would have missed out on had we walked the area on our own. John and Donna--experienced the tour on September 27, 2014.