The best way to appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of a city built on water is by boat! Gliding through Venice's Grand Canal and minor canals, you'll be introduced to the splendid palaces, churches, bridges, gardens and warehouses lining the city's liquid streets. Your luxurious motor-launch boat tour of the Grand Canal brings the magic of Venice alive.
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
As you ride, you'll learn about the origins and evolution of the Grand Canal, Venice's most important 'street', and take a fascinating journey through minor canals to see parts of Venice that are seldom visited by tourists. Unlike a ride in a gondola, on the Grand Canal Boat Tour you'll travel through many diverse areas of the city and enjoy a thorough introduction to the city of Venice.
This boat tour is ideal for photographers! The boats are small enough to navigate the minor canals, with enough space for you to comfortably sit outside to take photographs and listen to the detailed commentary provided by your guide. All boats are equipped with microphones and speakers so you can clearly hear the commentary.
An absolute must if you're a first-time visitor to Venice, the Grand Canal Boat Tour will provide you with memories that will last a lifetime.
Venice Grand Canal Boat Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs near St. Marco Square.
- April 1 to October 27
October 28 to November 10
November 11 to December 31 & February 10 to March 10
2:30pm Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
March 11 to March 31
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Venice Grand Canal Boat Tour
- Grand Canal Boat Tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties as passengers are required to step down onto the boat when boarding. The variation of the level of tides can make the vessel unstable.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.