Set off on a Swiss alpine adventure encompassing gorges and glaciers on this full day, guided coach tour from Zurich. Even better, you'll travel in a personalized small group with a maximum of 16 people!
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Sit back as your coach ventures over Brunig Pass (1008 meters) to the Bernese Oberland (highlands). Walk along a secure footbridge to get an impressive view of Aare Gorge, spend approximately 1.5 hours here before ascending through wild landscapes to Grimsel Pass (2165 meters).
At an altitude of 2300 meters you'll arrive at Rhone Glacier. Don't forget your camera as you explore the fascinating long blue ice tunnel leading to the Ice Room for approximately one hour. From here your small group day tour will tackle the Furka Pass, offering spectacular views over the Gotthard Massif.
Discover the Urseren Valley followed by Schollenen Gorge with its legendary Devils Bridge at the base of St. Gotthard Mountain. Your full day guided tour concludes this evening with a coach return to Zurich.
Swiss Mountain Passes Day Trip from Zurich
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Sihlquai Bus Terminal
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swiss Alps Small Group Day Tour from Zurich
- Entrance fees to Aare Gorge and Rhone Glacier
- English speaking guide
- Return transportation by motor coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended for Aare Gorge and Rhone Glacier
- Infants and children aged 5 years and under are free of charge, providing they are not occupying a coach seat. Please advise infant details at time of booking in the "Special Requirements" field
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.