Grand Salzburg City Tour including Hellbrunn Palace and the 24-hour Salzburg Card allows you to visit wonderful sights including Mirabell Palace, Mozarteum School of Music, Marionette Theatre, County Theatre, House where Mozart lived, Trinity Church, County Legal Courts, Nonnberg Abbey, Hellbrunn Palace, Villa of Frohnburg, Neutor tunnel, and Festival Hall.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Save on admission to selected attractions
Includes a 24 hour Salzburg Card which offers you free admission to all major Salzburg sights and free rides on all public buses within Salzburg City limits. Some of the attractions included are Mozart's Birthplace, Catacombs and Hohensalzburg Fortress. Make sure you take the elevator up to the 'Restaurant M32' and enjoy the view over the roofs of the baroque old town.
The Salzburg Card includes a visit to Stiegl's Brauwelt, which is Europe's biggest beer exhibition and you will have the opportunity to visit the famous Hellbrunn 'Water Tricks Fountain' (April to October), where you are sure to get a wet surprise!
SAVE MONEY WITH THE SALZBURG CARD OFFERING:
- Free use of public transport network
- Free entry for over 30 attractions and museums
- In addition, you will be able to enjoy considerable discounts in various other sights and attractions
Special Offer! - Every card comes with a FREE guidebook with helpful information on the establishments associated with the card, as well as a city map. - Book Now!
24-Hour Salzburg Card
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Bus terminal at Mirabellplatz or centrally located Salzburg hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Concludes at Mirabellplatz bus terminal
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
Departs at 11am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
Departs at 4pm
Grand Salzburg City Tour
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- 24 hour Salzburg Card
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itinerary:The Salzburg Card includes discounts from the following companies (discounts are listed in the 'Salzburg Guide' which you will receive when exchanging your voucher for your Salzburg card):
- Audio-Visual City Tour - iTour
- Avis Car Rental
- Casino Salzburg
- Schauspielhaus Salzburg
- 5 O'clock Concerts
- Inlingua Language School
- Mozart City Tours / City of Salzburg
- Rdzeniewski - Amber Shop
- Mozart Piano Sonatas
- Salzburg Guide Service
- Salzburg Special (Matinees)
- Salzburg Fortress Concerts
- Salzburg Palace Concerts, Marble Hall, Mirabell Palace
- Salzburg's Marionette Theater
- Salzburger Klassik - Music in Mirabell
- Salzburg Residenz Concerts
- Sound of Salzburg - Show and dinner
- Top Bike Salzburg
- Cable-Car Untersberg
- Museum of Modern Art
- Salzburg Baroque Museum
- Salzburg Zoo
- Salzburg Museum
- Salzach Cruise
- The World of Beer
- Toy Museum
- Cable-Car Untersberg
- Stadtbus - public transport
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.