Arabian Nights is a dinner show that brings a fairy tale on horseback to life. Beautiful horses from around the world are showcased in the world's largest indoor equestrian arena for a permanent show. A glittering night the the whole family will enjoy!
As a guest of Arabian Nights, come with Princess Scheherazade and her Genie as they travel the world searching for the Prince of her dreams. Scheherazade first discovers that she is a princess when her Uncle Abra reveals that he is in fact her father’s genie Abracadabra and he has kept her identity a secret to protect her from the evil Prince Vaneer.
The festivities are filled with many adventures and surprises - all portrayed beautifully on horseback. The majestic display of breathtaking horses and colorful costumes combine to create a celebration of horses and riders. The show captures your attention the moment the Black Stallion enters the palace, to the climactic conclusion of the tale.
Featuring sparkling costumes, astounding acrobatics and dazzling pyrotechnics in Orlando's #1 family holiday show filed with Magic and Excitement.Don't miss out on the most honored dinner attraction in the world!
Enjoy a welcome buffet appetizer that includes pasta salad, chips and salsa and veggie tray. The main course is served with a garden salad and chef's choice of dessert. Unlimited Pepsi products are also included.
Upgrade to the VIP experience and see a private showcase of several different breeds of horses featured in the show. The Parade of Breeds includes the rare American Cream, the adorable Shetland pony and Walter Farley’s legendary Black Stallion among other breeds. After the Parade of Breeds, some of the horses will remain in stations for interaction and education opportunity. Anyone under the age of 18 will be able to sit on one of our large draft horses for a great photo opportunity. Additionally, you're guaranteed seating in the first three rows for a great view of the Arabian Nights show as well as unlimited beer, wine and soda with your 3-course dinner.
Special Offer! - Price displayed currently includes a discount of over 25% off the recommended retail price - Book Now!
Csaba Braves the Fire Hoop
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Arabian Nights is located at 6225 West Irlo Bronson Hwy, Orlando
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday - 8:30pm
- Doors open 1.5 hours prior to showtime
Additional shows may be added. Please ensure you call at least 24 hours prior to confirm showtime on your day of attendance. Showtimes are subject to change.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Admission to Arabian Nights dinner show. Includes a 3-course dinner.
VIP ticket includes seating in the first 3 rows, opportunity to meet the performers, get autographs, take photos and pet the horses, souvenir, unlimited beer, wine or soda with your 3-course dinner.
Princess Riding a Black Stallion
- Arabian Nights Show
- 3-course dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Reserved seating
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Seating is arranged on a first-come, first-served basis
Itinerary:Choice of Entrée: All Entrees are served with dinner rolls and unlimited house Beer, Wine and Pepsi products.
- Chef’s Selection: Pot Roast on Pastry Puff: Chef’s Special- Savory Pot Roast: tender, slow-roasted beef pot roast topped with brown gravy, under a delicate puff pastry, served with seasonal vegetables and steakhouse mashed potatoes
- Sirloin Steak: Tender, lightly seasoned, grilled sirloin steak served medium-well with seasonal vegetables and steakhouse mashed potatoes.
- Pork Loin with Marsala Sauce: Slow roasted pork loin drizzled with a savory Marsala wine sauce, served with seasonal vegetables and steakhouse mashed potatoes
- Grilled Chicken Breast: Herb- seasoned grilled chicken breast served with seasonal vegetables and steakhouse mashed potatoes.
- Adult’s Chicken Tenders: Breaded and fried chicken tenders served with seasonal vegetables and
- steakhouse mashed potatoes
- Children’s Chicken Tenders: Breaded and fried chicken tenders served with creamy macaroni & cheese
- Creamy Vegetable Lasagna: Tender lasagna noodles and roasted vegetables in a creamy Parmesan sauce, topped with crispy breadcrumbs and served with broccoli spears
- Choice of Dessert: Chocolate or Vanilla Cake
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.