Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise - Fine Dining
- A la carte dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
The Sunset Oahu Dinner Cruise features a live Hawaiian-contemporary show with a cast of lively dancers and musicians. Dance the night away as you cruise along the beautiful Kahala coastline. The balmy Hawaiian breeze and sparkling lights of Honolulu and Waikiki are the perfect combination for a relaxing sunset cruise in Oahu. This is the only Oahu dinner cruise that in addition to sailing along Waikiki Beach, travels beyond Diamond Head to see the hidden shores of the Kahala Coastline.
You have the option of upgrading to a guaranteed window seat for the best views on your Oahu dinner cruise, or add a 30-45 minute scenic tour to Mt Tantalus for stunning views over Honolulu illuminated at night.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tenderloin beef & lobster dinner in the regal elegance of the Diamond Head Room
USD $145.68Pricing details
Cruise with Window Seat
Tenderloin beef & lobster dinner in the regal elegance of the Diamond Head Room with a guaranteed window seat for great views
USD $172.84Pricing details
Sunset Dinner Cruise
- 5-course dinner
- 1 premium cocktail
- Complimentary fountain drinks
- Tea and coffee
- Private table seating
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected Waikiki hotels)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not wheelchair accesible
- No dress code
- Taro rolls served with toasted macadamia nut butter
- Appetizer - Pacific Rim Cocktail Shrimp served with spicy cocktail sauce and lemon
- Royal Salad - locally grown green lettuces topped with diced fresh tomatoes and cucumber, served on a wonton crisp placed on a bed of red leaf lettuce. Garnished with shoe string beets and carrots and served with papaya seed/sesame dressing
- Steamed Maine Lobster Kahala - whole Maine lobster (split upon request)
- Roasted Filet of Tenderloin Beef - lightly seasoned and roasted to perfection, served with roasted garlic potatoes, steamed carrots and zucchini
- Chocolate Mousse Cake - served with a raspberry coulis
Includes free fountain drinks, tea and coffee. Adults receive 1 complimentary cocktail
Vegetarian substitute available on request.
Reviewed by: Lisa Markita M, April 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: David H, March 2015
Just an all around great time