Discover the picture-postcard city of Nice on the French Riviera on a private morning or afternoon sightseeing tour by minivan. Enjoy panoramic views over Nice from Mt. Boron, visit the Castel Park, and see the famous Promenade des Anglais.
Start your Nice City Sightseeing Tour with a visit to Castel Park overlooking the Bay of Angels and Old Town, site of the trading town founded by the Greeks 2,700 years ago.
Immerse yourself in Nice's history on Place Garibaldi in the Old Town and marvel at the modern New Town as you stroll along along Promenade des Arts, home to the Modern Art Museum, Sosno's library and the Acropolis center.
Arriving in Cimiez, winter home of Queen Victoria, you will have the opportunity to visit the Matisse Museum or walk among the olive tree gardens and the 15th century garden of the Franciscan Monastery. You will also visit the extraordinary Russian Cathedral, the most beautiful outside of Russia.
Return by Promenade des Anglais passing its famous landmarks and "Belle Epoque" buildings. End your Nice City Sightseeing Tour with a visit to the flower market in Cours Saleya.
A private tour is the perfect way to see all that Nice has to offer.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centrally located Nice hotels
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 1pm
- Private Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Matisse museum does not open on Tuesdays
- A dress code is required to enter the Russian Cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.