Discover Berlin from a height of 1,000 feet at the top of the iconic TV Tower! Combined with the Berlin hop-on hop-off tour aboard an open-top double decker bus, this is the ultimate Berlin experience!
The TV Tower is one of Berlin's most famous landmarks, and its observation platform is one of the city's most popular tourist attractions. Skip the long waiting lines with your VIP ticket and be stunned by the breathtaking views from the tower's 360-degree panorama bar - 203 meters (665 feet) above Berlin!
Opt to visit the TV Tower during the morning and enjoy the spectacular daytime views across the city. Alternatively, upgrade to an evening visit and enjoy a glass of bubbly while taking in the sights of Berlin in all her glory, including the Reichstag (Parliament), Brandenburg Gate, Potsdam Square, Tiergarten, Olympic Stadium, the River Spree and the Museum Island.
The tour package includes a 48-hour ticket for Berlin's renowned hop-on hop off tour, that stops adjacent to the TV Tower. You can hop-on-and-off as many times as you like at 16 stops around Berlin. En route there are many must-see, easily accessible Berlin attractions including Checkpoint Charlie, Berliner Dom (Cathedral), Pergamon Museum and the enchanting Charlottenburg Palace.
Berlin hop-on hop-off buses depart every 10 minutes in summer or 15 minutes in winter. The continuous route without hopping off is 2 hours and a guided commentary in 13 languages is available. Buses depart every 15 minutes, giving you the flexibility to plan the perfect day of sightseeing in Berlin!
Special Offer! - Book this trip and save up to 12% compared to booking the two tours separately! - Book Now!
Berlin Cathedral, Berlin
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Berlin
- Hop-on hop-off tour:
- Summer Season (April to October) - every 15 minutes from 10:00am - 4:00pm (last departure, buses finish running at 6:00pm)
- Winter Season (November to March) - every 30 minutes from 10:00am - 3:00pm (last departure, buses finish running at 5:00pm)
Morning: 09:00am - 11:00am
Evening: 9:00pm - 11:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket and visit to the TV Tower between 9:00am and 11:00am
48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket and visit to the TV Tower between 9:00pm and 11:00pm. Glass of sparkling wine served on arrival.
TV Tower, Berlin
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Skip the Line Entry to the TV Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that there will be a security check and bag search in the entrance area of the TV Tower
Itinerary:Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour Stops:
- Kurfurstendamm 220 / Meinekestraesse
- Kurfurstendamm Ecke / corner Rankestrasse
- Lutzowplatz BVG-Haltestelle
- Kulturforum Ecke / corner H.-v.-Karajan-Str
- Potsdamer Platz, Potsdamer Str. 1
- Jewish Museum
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Alexanderplatz gegenuber / opposite Forum Hotel
- Berliner Dom / Berlin Cathedral
- Friedrichstrasse / Unter den Linden
- Brandenburger Tor / Brandenburg gate
- 17. Juni - Flohmarket / Flea market (only Saturday/Sunday)
- Schloss/Palace Charlottenburg / SchloBstr. 1
- Kurfurstendamm 21
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.