New York City Tour by Classic Convertible
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
- Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Tours are conducted in English, however, since the tour is mostly visual, the tour can work wonderfully even if you have only a basic understanding of English.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Manhattan hotels (south of 23rd street) or Greenwich Village
- 5:15pm (not available Friday from September 1 to November 30)
- 8:15pm (not available Friday)
Tour concludes in Greenwich Village. You may choose, however, to get out in Chinatown or Little Italy which is near the end of the tour.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:15am Tour by Convertible
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible departing at 10:15am
1:15pm Tour by Convertible
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible departing at 1:15pm
5:15pm Tour by Convertible
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible departing at 5:15pm
8:15pm Tour by Convertible
2-hour tour in an open-top 1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible departing at 8:15pm
New York City Tour by Classic Car
- Private tour with expert guide/narration
- Hotel pickup from Manhattan hotels only
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to the nature of this tour, it will not be conducted during inclement weather. If, on the day of the tour, the company needs to cancel the tour, you may be rescheduled to another time that is convenient
- Food and drink is not permitted on the tour. However a cold bottle of spring water is provided to each guest at the beginning of the tour
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Jessica H, May 2015
This tour was an amazing way to see New York. The tour guide gave us lots of insider knowledge. Much more personal than a 'big bus' tour.
Reviewed by: Anthony B, September 2014
Excellent just do it.
We did the tour on a Sunday morning. We had booked the convertible but were equally impressed with the Caddy, as were people who continually complemented Isaac on the condition of the car.
One of the best city tours I have ever encountered complimented by a knowledgable driver and an excellent means of transport.
This is how driving should be.