Travel Guide about Visiting Tuscany from an Insider's Point of View
Taste of Italy Food Tour to Chianti and Umbria from Rome
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
In the afternoon, drive the hills of the Chianti Region and reach the hilltop town of Montepulciano
- 4-course lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks with lunch (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is suitable for wheelchair users provided passenger is traveling with a companion who can assist them on and off the bus. Wheelchairs will be stored in the luggage area of the bus.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Mixed bruschetta with truffles, olive oil and spicy olive pate
- Assorted cheeses and salamis with wine
- Pasta with meat-based ragù (tomato) sauce
- Pici Aglioni (spaghetti-like pasta) with garlic
- Pasta Alla Norcina (pasta with sausages and mushrooms)
- Pasta with vegetable ragù (tomato) sauce
- Turkey roulade
- Chicken cacciatori (braised chicken with tomatoes, onions, herbs and peppers)
- Mixed grill
- Scallops with lemon and wine
- Baked potatoes
- Mixed salad
- Sautéed or grilled vegetables
- House dessert
- Fresh fruit
Reviewed by: Deborah K, June 2015
Awesome Tuscan countryside. Cortona was beautiful and a great place for shopping or just roaming the streets. Wine tour and tasting was wonderful!
Reviewed by: Adrienne P, June 2015
Alina was an excellent guide. The wine tour was amazing and I highly recommend it. She was very knowledgable about the locations we visited. Adamo is a great winemaker and we enjoyed buying a few bottles to take home to remind us of the wonderful time we had in Italy