Travel Guide about Visiting Tuscany from an Insider's Point of View
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 9:30am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 10am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
Horseriding in Chianti
- Round trip transfers (approx 45 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding (1 hours)
- Orientation lesson (30 minutes)
- Guided Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Reviewed by: irene l, June 2015
our guide was fantastic. Debbie her name was. informative and fun. our horses were great and well behaved. the dinner at the winery was excellent.and our guide was very knowledgeable, I forgot his name but he was funny and friendly. the whole day was well woth it. I would've like a bit more time for dinner so we could've had time to digest and enjoy a little more relaxation before we went back, but it was great none the less.
Reviewed by: G P C, June 2015
Loved every second of this tour, just do it!! This was the highlight of our trip to Florence, in fact it was the highlight of our trip to 9 different countries!!