Best Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free drinks included
- Qualified and professional pilot
After listening to a safety briefing, step inside your balloon’s basket and take to the skies with your pilot. Each basket holds a maximum of 24 people and there’s plenty of room for you to sightsee comfortably as you soar up and away.
Have your camera ready to capture bird’s-eye views of the desert that stretches out as far as the eye can see. As you watch the sun rise over the red-tinged sand dunes, listen to your pilot talking about the barren landscape mapped out beneath you, and learn about the wildlife —think camels and gazelles — that prosper in the harsh desert conditions.
After an hour in the air, it’s time to return to ground level, so, follow your pilot’s instructions for a smooth landing. Once back on the ground, head inside the launch center to celebrate your flight by receiving your personalized flight certificate and enjoying a cool drink. A professional video of your experience is available should you want to purchase it.
Finish your drink, and then return to your minibus to end your Dubai hot air balloon experience with a hotel drop-off.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transport from Dubai
- 1-hour hot-air balloon ride
- 1 beverage
- Personalized flight certificate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir video
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable clothing and footwear, including a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- If you are staying in a residential area you will be picked up from Festival City car park
Reviewed by: Aundrea B, June 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Alberta A, June 2015
Great experience. Highly recommended. Our pilot was great bald, tall, German. Made safety is 1 priority. Was expensive but worth flying over the Arabian desert at sunrise. Basket was large 20 -24 of us and there was a 2nd balloon. We were able to take pictures with the other hot air balloon in the background. The pickup service was timely and quick our pilot picked us up. Overall, great and totally worth it.