3-Day Lake District Discovery
Certainly the most comprehensive, popular and satisfying tour in the Lake District, visiting central, north, north-west and north-east parts of Cumbria with so many stops for photographs and time to take in the breath-taking scenery.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Lake cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Luxury mini-coach transport
- Ten Lakes Spectacular tour
- Two breakfasts and two dinners
- Two nights accommodation at Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum tour group size is 16
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- You may check in to your hotel from 3pm on day 1, please time your arrival for after this time
Day Two: Ten Lakes Spectacular tour
Day Three: Free time and departure transfer from accommodation
- Troutbeck Village and Valley
- Kirkstone Pass - Lakeland's highest mountain pass
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 4,000 year old stone circle
- Ashness Bridge and Surprise View
- Keswick - stopover in town center for lunch
- Derwent Water
- Honister Mountain Pass
- Buttermere Valley and Crummock Water
- Newland Valley
- Moss Force Waterfall
- Lake cruise
Reviewed by: Manolo, August 2014
The place is amazing. The Hotel is lovely with very good service and very good restaurant. The 10 lakes tour is also very nice, probable a little hurry, but enough to have and idea of the area.
Reviewed by: Robyn G, December 2013
Our great experience started with driver/tour guide, Elliott. Such a gentleman and well informed on the area he guided us to. The 10 Lakes was certainly worth seeing and made more interesting by Elliott and his tales.
Thanks for the experience.