The Pacific Northwest is famous for its amazing food, and Granville Island is one of Vancouver's most popular destinations for foodies! On this 2-hour small-group tour, explore the ins and outs of the island's famous food market, the Granville Island Public Market. As you peruse the diverse array of vendors, your professional local guide will give you insider tips about all that the market has to offer. Sample seasonal and regional delicacies, learn about cooking and food preparation, and experience the Granville Island Public Market like a true local!
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Get a real foodie experience on this small-group Granville Island Market walking tour! Located in the heart of Vancouver, Granville Island is well-known for its amazing market and food culture. The public market houses an abundance of diverse vendors, including greengrocers , specialty butchers, bakers, fishmongers, cheese specialists, dessert connoisseurs and more! Small eateries are scattered throughout the market, which serve fresh and delicious food made from ingredients found at the market. With more than 50 permanent vendors and a constantly rotating roster of farmers and culinary artisans, Granville Island Public Market is truly a foodie's heaven!
Your professional local guide will take you around the public market, stopping along the way to provide tastings of the seasonal and regional goodies. With a small group limited to just eight people, you'll be able to ask any questions that come up, giving you a more personalized experience. Get insider tips from a true local and find out where the best food stands are, what’s in season and what can't be missed! Your tour comes with a tote bag for you to keep, so feel free to purchase any items during or after your tour.
And it doesn't stop there -- just outside the market are several popular artisan shops, including a wine shop, a micro roaster of organic coffee and one of Canada's few sake distilleries !
Granville Island Market
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Granville Island, Vancouver
- Daily at 9am
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Granville Island Market
- 2-hour walking tour of Granville Island Public Market
- Select tastings
- Local guide
- Souvenir tote bag
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements (2 passenger minimum). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Vancouver to Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour by Bus
Vancouver to Whistler by Train Rail Tour
Private Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver
Vancouver Airport Private Luxury Arrival Transfer
Capilano Suspension Bridge Including the Treetops Adventure and Cliffwalk
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for