Here is a selection of the most recent reviews of the Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside submitted by actual travelers. Read what travelers liked, what they loved, and what they thought could be improved.
This particular cooking lesson wasn't available on the day I wanted, so I ended up taking the other cooking class in Rome, which was amazing and definitely worth doing. :) I can't say I recommend this particular tour because I have no experience with it, but I'm sure it would be amazing.Reviewed by: Angela B, April 2014
We thoroughly enjoyed our day in the kitchen with Monica and her team! The whole experience was well organized. We were particularly fortunate that our group happened to be quite small. Regardless, what ever size the group, it is a fun and 'delicious' day! Time and money well spent.
Yve and James. Angus ON Canada.
The experience was amazing, we have made pasta almost every night since we've been home!Reviewed by: Kathleen N L, February 2014
Alberto and Monica were amazing! We were driven out to Mazzano and enjoyed the scenery and conversation. The visit to the meat market and grocery store in the tiny town was a treat. We felt comfortable and welcomed by our hosts, and the recipes we cooked were dimply delicious!! Highly recommend!!Reviewed by: Leann M, February 2014
An absolutely wonderful experience! We were so lucky to have the opportunity to work with 2 incredible chef who spent the day teaching us about the local produce and the best way to create traditional Italian cooking using seasonal ingredients. All this, set in such a gorgeous little village made for a truly memorable day! Thank you!Reviewed by: Dee, January 2014
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
- Skip the Line: Vatican Museums Walking Tour including Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms and St Peter's
- Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Private Viewing and Small-Group Tour of the Vatican's Secret Rooms
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Small Group Day Trip from Rome
- Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums Walking Tour including Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms and St Peter's
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour: Underground Chambers, Arena and Upper Tier
Rome Angels and Demons Half-Day Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for