Here is a selection of the most recent reviews of the 4-Day Private Tour of Beijing: Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and Peking Duck Dinner submitted by actual travelers. Read what travelers liked, what they loved, and what they thought could be improved.
Great introduction to Beijing, highly recommend to everyone visiting this amazing city!Reviewed by: Anonymous, May 2012
Great tour at an unbeatable price! I'm so glad we chose this option. It was our first time in China and this was a great introduction for us. It covered all the basics - Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Forbidden City. It was the perfect mix between the must-see "tourist" attractions and cultural immersion we would not have been able to do on our own. Great sights, friendly people and amazing country!Reviewed by: Bandit, USA, May 2012
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
- Great Wall of China at Badaling and Ming Tombs Day Tour from Beijing
- Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
- Beijing Essential Full-Day Tour including Great Wall at Badaling, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- Beijing Acrobatic Show and Peking Duck Banquet Night Tour
- Great Wall of China at Mutianyu Full Day Tour including Lunch from Beijing
Private Round-Trip Transfer: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
Private Arrival Transfer: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to Hotel
Great Wall of China Small Group Day Trip from Beijing
Private Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven in Beijing
Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for