Discover the most popular attractions in Beijing on this multi-day, all-inclusive tour of the city with a private guide. On this stress-free Beijing tour, visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City and learn about Beijing’s political history. Enjoy the natural and architectural wonders of the Great Wall and the Summer Palace, and walk among the locals along a ‘hutong,’ a traditional Beijing alley. Immerse yourself in Chinese culture at a Beijing acrobat performance and dine on China’s famous Peking duck.
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Special Offer! - By booking this tour, you are saving close to 15% on the recommended retail rate - Book Now!
The Forbidden City
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from Beijing Capital International Airport
- Varies - based on passenger flight time or preference. Please call your local service provider for specific pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Beijing tour with passenger's own hotel accommodation
Beijing tour with 3-night accommodation at the 3-Star Tian Rui Hotel with private two-person room
Beijing tour with 3-night accommodation at the 3-Star Tian Rui Hotel with private single-person room
Beijing tour with 3-night accommodation at the 5-Star Peninsula Hotel (Tailong Hotel from April 1, 2014 - Mar 31, 2015) with private two-person room
Beijing tour with 3-night accommodation at the 5-Star Peninsula Hotel (Tailong Hotel from April 1, 2014 - Mar 31, 2015) with private single-person room
Great Wall of China
- Entrance fees to all attractions listed in itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private transport between locations
- Meals as specified in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passengers may choose to book their own hotel (instead of staying at the Peninsula Hotel)
- Please note that if requiring pickup and/or drop-off at any location other than the Beijing airport, you must advise customer service (contact information will be provided in your confirmation voucher).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Private Round-Trip Transfer: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
Private Arrival Transfer: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to Hotel
Great Wall of China Small Group Day Trip from Beijing
Private Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven in Beijing
Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for