4-Day Private Tour of Beijing: Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and Peking Duck Dinner
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Private pickup from the Beijing Capital International Airport will take you to the hotel. After your orientation, feel free to enjoy the hotel facilities or explore the city on your own before calling it a night. (See below for details on booking your own hotel).
Day 2 (B, L, D)
After breakfast, your guide will take you to Tiananmen Square to see Tiananmen Tower, monument to the People's Heroes, Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao's monument. Then, visit the Forbidden City, a Chinese imperial palace that served as the political center of the government for many years.
Stop at a Beijing hutong, an alley lined by traditional courtyard residences, and immerse yourself in the lifestyle of a typical Beijing local. These residences hold cultural significance in Beijing society and provide a stark contrast to the sights you will have seen earlier in the day. Later, enjoy a night of entertainment at a Beijing acrobatics show - a mind-blowing display of seemingly impossible feats and tricks, such as juggling porcelain urns and balancing on unevenly stacked chairs!
Day 3 (B, L, D)
Magnificent landscapes and impressive architecture will fill today, first with a guided tour of the Mutianyu Great Wall. Take a cable car to the top of the wall and admire its massive structure snaking through the forest. Visit the gorgeous Summer Palace with your guide and marvel at the splendid pavilions on one side and natural landscapes of hills and open water on the other. For dinner, dine on a scrumptious banquet of Chinese Peking duck, roasted to perfection and eaten with pancakes, spring onions and a sweet bean sauce - a delicious way to unwind at the end of the day!
Day 4 (B)
You will be dropped off at the Beijing Capital International Airport to end your Beijing experience.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour without Hotel
Beijing tour with passenger's own hotel accommodation
5-Star Hotel Double Occupancy
Beijing tour with 3-night accommodation at a 5-star hotel with private two-person room
5-Star Hotel Single Occupancy
Beijing tour with 3-night accommodation at a 5-star hotel with private single-person room
Great Wall of China
- Entrance fees to all attractions listed in itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private transport between locations
- Meals as specified in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passengers may choose to book their own hotel
- Please note that if requiring pickup and/or drop-off at any location other than the Beijing airport, you must advise customer service (contact information will be provided in your confirmation voucher).
Reviewed by: Anonymous, USA, May 2012
Reviewed by: Bandit, USA, May 2012