Select a datex
Likely to sell-out! The Sydney Opera House Guided Backstage Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book now to avoid disappointment. You'll gain "exclusive access" to areas of the Sydney Opera House normally reserved for staff and performers on a two-hour backstage tour of one of the world's "must-see" attractions. Sit in the orchestra pit, stand where legends have performed, go inside the stars' dressing rooms and hear about the real-life dramas that go on behind the curtain.
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Breakfast included
- Likely to Sell Out
Your two-hour backstage tour of the Opera House begins at 7:00am to ensure you can access the "inner sanctum areas", normally reserved for performers and crew and restricted later in the day. After gaining exclusive insights into the inner workings of the famous Opera House, you will head back to the Green Room (closed on Sundays and Public Holidays), the private domain of stars, performers and staff, for a full Australian breakfast with your guide. After breakfast you then have the rest of the day free to enjoy in Sydney.
As a would-be performer on this backstage tour of the Sydney Opera House, you can let your imagination run wild. Imagine:
- Standing on-stage in the world-famous Concert Hall or Opera Theatre, emulating superstars such as Bryn Terfel, Dame Joan Sutherland and Rudolph Nureyev
- Striding through the orchestra pit like a maestro, and stepping up onto the conductor's podium, baton in hand
- Relaxing in the stars' dressing room complete with Steinway grand piano, of course!
- Exploring the working areas of the Opera House, the domain of stagehands and crew
Sydney Opera House Guided Backstage Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Sydney Opera House
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 9am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Guided Backstage Tour of Sydney Opera House
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.