The Grand Miami Air Tour
- A spectacular aerial view of over 20 miles of beaches including: Halendale, Haulover, North Miami, Miami and South Beach
- South Beach's historic and popular Art Deco District and Ocean Drive
- The famous Fontainbleu Hotel
- Glide over Miami's pristine Biscayne Bay and her beautifully restored lighthouse on the southernmost tip
- The American Airlines Arena and Bayfront park
- Downtown Miami and its high-rises lining the waterfront of Biscayne Bay
- The historic Vizcaya mansion, museum and gardens
- The luxurious Brickell Key
- The famous Venetian causeway and her islands
- The spectacular multi-million dollar ocean front homes on Star Island where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape
- Glide over Biscayne Bay to the vacation getaway of Fisher Island
- The saltwater homes in the middle of Biscayne bay known as "Stiltsville"
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please advise of your preferred departure time at the time of booking.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Grand Miami Air Tour
- Airplane Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Infant rates apply provided the do no occupy a seat
- The airplane can hold between 1 - 5 passengers as long as weight limited is not exceeded
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
Reviewed by: Alan C, December 2014
Convenient pick up from hotel. Excellent views and description of city sights. Most enjoyable trip
Reviewed by: Marc Z, February 2014
It was one of the last thing we did before we were leaving florida. It was a very beautiful flight with a very friendly staff (on board and at the desk). We enjoyed the whole flight and had a realy good time. This tour is every penny worth!!! Thank you!!!!