Delft and The Hague Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to the Royal Delft
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Reviewed by: Angela R, September 2015
Our guide for the afternoon tour was Marianne who was excellent, knowledgeable and understanding! She even knew when to stop talking. Our first stop was Delft, with time for the tour of the lovely factory and gift shop. Would have liked a stop in their garden cafe, but we went on to the town square for a little free time and coffee. We carried on to the Hague for a walking tour of the important buildings which was interesting. Michael was our driver, very careful and slowed every time places of interest were pointed out. We returned as the sun was almost setting, a perfect afternoon. Thank you.
Reviewed by: Robert A, June 2015
Once again, Viator comes through with clean transportation, knowledgeable guides, and a thoroughly enjoyable visit to charming Delft (and the fascinating working pottery factory) and The Hague (with a visit to the Peace Palace). All along the trip are facts and anecdotes to enhance our enjoyment!