Travel to Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford and The Cotswolds. Our custom day trip guarantees unbeatable low prices, deluxe coaches, experienced guides and the flexibility to add walking tours or entrance tickets along the way. Explore each site independently or upgrade when you get there for a more in-depth guided visit - the choice is all yours!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This morning's first stop is medieval Warwick Castle. Over 1,000 years old, marvel at its amazing towers. For those that dare, there's a visit to the dungeons where prisoners were tortured. Alternatively, stroll the castle's tended gardens. At Warwick choose to either:
- Enjoy a free guided walking tour of Warwick's town center where you can view well preserved famous old buildings.
- Tour the inside of Warwick Castle and learn more about the banquets, battles and ceremonies that took place here (cost Adult £16.50, Child £15.00, Seniors/Students £16.20).
Past the Warwickshire hills, you'll travel to William Shakespeare's birthplace; Stratford-upon-Avon. Here, you'll have the option to:
- Embark on a free walking tour of Stratford-upon-Avon, a market town located on the edge of the Forest of Arden and home to the world's greatest playwright.
- Visit William Shakespeare's Tudor-style half timbered home, carefully furnished to recreate the interiors of his childhood (cost Adult £12.50, Child £8.00, Seniors/Students £11.50).
The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton and C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll.
- Embark on a free walking tour through the cobbled streets of Oxford and see Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards, for which Oxford is famous.
- Take an interior visit of Christ Church college and see the dining room where Harry Potter was filmed (cost Adult £7.00, Child £5.50, Seniors/Students £6.00)
Admire the English countryside with its rolling hills. Thatched roof cottages and crooked houses of the Cotswold's are steeped in both history and heritage.
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide on tour.
Special Offer! - Book before July 31, 2013 and save 15% off the recommend retail price.
- Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Victoria Coach Station. Hotel pickup available from selected located London hotels.
Return Details:Returns to Victoria at approximately 6:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Warwick Castle, Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Custom Day Trip with English speaking guide
Warwick Castle Custom
- Hotel pick up
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.