Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You'll then see Paris from a different viewpoint by taking a one-hour cruise on the Seine River, highlighting Paris' rich 2,000 years of history. And what better way to conclude your overview of Paris than by taking a trip up the Eiffel Tower where you will have enough time to explore the Eiffel Tower on your own. You'll ride the elevator up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular views of Paris laid out before you. Have your camera ready!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2:45pm
Place de la Concorde, Paris
- Seine river cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Lift to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On the rare occasion that it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances, the visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Anna-Lynn, July 2014
The bus tour was very enjoyable, well paced, informative that gave a good and interesting overview of many of the wonderful sights to be seen in Paris.
Eiffel Tower - Fabulous way to go up to the second level of the "Grand Old Iron Lady". It was so nice to bypass the long line-ups. Stunning views from up top - I had a young teenager with me who was afraid of heights - and yet he was truly intrigued and fascinated by the elevator ride and the subsequent view from the second level. The Seine River cruise was also very well enjoyed - although it was raining. It seems that we were unlucky enough to be on the bus while the sun was shining - but to have rain for the Eiffel Tower and the cruise. Beautiful was to experience the many interesting bridges and their history and then a totally different view of the many monuments and buildings that we had seen from the bus. When we arrived back at the base of the Eiffel Tower in the dark, It was a totally different view and breathtaking feeling to experience that big, black hulk of metal all lit up with its twinkling lights - almost magical.
Reviewed by: Tahany S, July 2014
This tour was great. Our family (me, my husband, 12 year old daughter and 8 year old son) enjoyed this tour. Would recommend to do it early on in your visit, so the kids are familiar with the sights as you explore on your own. Well worth it, especially not waiting in the long Eiffel Tower lines!