Best Mt. Buller Ski Tour from Melbourne
Save up to 15% on three of our most popular Mt Buller tours by booking this combo package!
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Federation Square East
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mt. Buller Snow Fun
Mt Buller day-trip from Melbourne. Includes hotel pickup & drop-off and entry to Mt Buller Resort
USD $95.35Pricing details
Mt. Buller Lift Pass
Mt Buller day-trip from Melbourne. Includes hotel pickup & drop-off, entry to Mt Buller Resort PLUS a sightseeing lift pass. A AUD$5.00 ski tag fee is payable upon collection of ski passes.
USD $113.57Pricing details
Ski Beginner Lesson
Mt. Buller day-trip from Melbourne. Includes hotel pickup & drop-off, entry to Mt Buller Resort, a limited lift pass and beginner ski lesson. A AUD$5.00 ski tag fee is payable upon collection of ski passes.
USD $168.84Pricing details
Mt. Buller Ski Tour from Melbourne
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Lift ticket (if option selected)
- Ski lessons (if option selected)
- Ski equipment and clothing hire
- $5.00pp Btag fee. Payable at Alzburg when collecting lift tickets
- All optional activies (at own expense)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mt. Buller Ski Beginner
- Infants are not allowed on chair lifts
- Please bring warm clothing, hats, gloves and sturdy shoes. It is recommended to hire a snow jacket and boots
Reviewed by: sandeep s, August 2015
The Trip excellent , Don our Guide / Driver was polite, informative and keen to answer any queries. He kept us interested by giving a running commentary of the areas we were travelling through.
The trip started on time and ended on time. It was good family fun. Definitely recommended
Reviewed by: Helen P, August 2015
Fantastic day out to Mt Buller. So well-organised. Beautiful day. I am a single mother with 1 child - perfect for us. Plenty of time to do everything. Convenient pick-up and drop-off close to hotel. Bus driver was very helpful, friendly, courteous, professional. Equipment hire/drop-off extremely efficient. Great value. Magical experience. Highly recommended. Thank you!