Kakadu, Nourlangie and Yellow Waters Tour with Optional Return Flight to Darwin
Discover the magic of Australia's Kakadu National Park on this full day trip from Darwin. Cruise along the famous Yellow Waters, while looking out for crocodiles on the riverbank and visit Nourlangie Rock, famed for its ancient Aboriginal rock art. Top it all off with an optional 50-minute scenic flight over Kakadu or a return scenic flight to Darwin, giving you a birds-eye view of the spectacular Northern Territory wilderness.
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Visit the Top End (Northern Territory) to discover Australia's most famous national park - Kakadu. Your full day you will depart from Darwin and travel to Kakadu National Park, which covers some 20,000 square kilometers making it Australia's largest national park. Its vast wetlands and ancient escarpment are home to one of Australia's largest and most diverse bird populations and hold outstanding natural and cultural significance.
See ancient rock art at Nourlangie Rock a virtual museum in the desert. See history come to life through the stories depicted on the walls and ceilings of caves. After lunch join your guide for a cruise on the Yellow Water billabong. Keep an eye out for the wildlife and the crocodiles basking in the sun. Visit the Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre and view the informative displays detailing the traditions of the indigenous people before returning to Darwin.
Upgrade your experience with either an optional 50-minute scenic flight over Kakadu or a one-hour return scenic flight to Darwin, over the Arnhem Land escarpment for a birds-eye view of the region.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Darwin hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kakadu, Nourlangie and Yellow Waters tour including Yellow Waters Cruise and lunch. (Entry fee to Kakadu National Park not included)
Tour with Return Scenic Flight
Kakadu, Nourlangie and Yellow Waters tour including Yellow Waters Cruise, lunch and one-hour return scenic flight to Darwin. (Entry fee to Kakadu National Park not included)
Tour with Scenic Flight
Kakadu, Nourlangie and Yellow Waters tour including Yellow Waters Cruise, lunch and 50-minute scenic flight over Kakadu. (Entry fee to Kakadu National Park not included)
Nourlangie, Kakadu National Park
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 1-hour return scenic flight to Darwin (if option selected)
- 50-minute scenic flight over Kakadu (if option selected)
- Yellow Waters Cruise
- Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to Kakadu National Park (AUD $25 payable directly to your tour guide on the day of travel)
- Hotel drop-off for passengers flying back into Darwin (you will need to arrange your own way back from aviation terminal)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. Driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking if Scenic Flight option is selected
- The return scenic flight to Darwin will not be available (Oct- Mar)
- Minimum numbers apply for the scenic flight. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements for the Scenic Flight. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund on the flight portion of the tour.
Reviewed by: tracy w, June 2014
The rockface art in Nourlangie was amazing and the crocs in the Yellow river were fantastic
Reviewed by: Nathan C, April 2014
Fantastic trip. Quite a long day but well worth it. The scenic flight is a must inclusion!