Discover the delights of the World Heritage listed Kakadu National Park and the remote, pristine wilderness of Arnhem Land, owned by the Aboriginal people on this 2-day tour from Darwin. See Aboriginal rock art, cruise East Alligator River and take a 4WD adventure through sandstone outcrops and escarpments, forests, floodplains and billabongs into Arnhem Land.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This two-day independent coach tour lets you experience some of the highlights of Kakadu National Park. Travel by luxury coach from Darwin to Kakadu and overnight in Australia's largest national park, before returning to Darwin. Visit Ubirr Rock to marvel at the preserved rock art, cruise the East Alligator River, discover Mikinj Valley, view remote Aboriginal art sites and take a 4WD adventure tour into Aboriginal Arnhem Land.
Day 1: Darwin - Kakadu - Ubirr Art Site - Guided Cruise
Depart Darwin and enter the stunning landscapes of World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park. Journey to Ubirr art site to view galleries of ancient Aboriginal rock art. Join your local Aboriginal guide for a cruise along the tranquil waters of the magnificent East Alligator River. Then, with special permission, take a short walk into Arnhem Land (conditions permitting). Overnight Accommodation.
Day 2: 4-Wheel Drive into Arnhem Land - Darwin
Injalak Arts and Craft Association is visited only on weekdays. Injalak is not open weekends and public holidays and may be closed for cultural reasons. If Injalak is closed you'll visit Cannon Hill and Hawk Dreaming in Kakadu. This alternative also applies when seasonal flooding and tides prevent crossing the East Alligator River.
Preserved Rock Art, Ubirr
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your selected Darwin hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30pm on Day 2
2-Day Kakadu National Park, Guluyambi Cruise and Arnhem-Land-Tour by air-conditioned coach including one-night accommodation with shared facilities at Auraro Kakadu Resort
2-Day Kakadu National Park, Guluyambi Cruise and Arnhem-Land-Tour by air-conditioned coach including one-night accommodation with private facilities at Auraro Kakadu Resort
2-Day Kakadu National Park, Guluyambi Cruise and Arnhem-Land-Tour by air-conditioned coach including one-night accommodation with private facilities at Gajudju Crocodile Hotel
Kakadu National Park
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2x Lunches
- Local guide
- 4-Wheel Drive tour to Arnhem Land
- Guluyambi Guided Sightseeing cruise
- Ubirr Rock Art and Aboriginal Culture
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to qualify for child rate
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Passengers requiring special assistance are requested written notice at time of booking to allow for appropriate planning. Requests for disabled rooms will be passed on to hotels, but cannot be guaranteed
- Casual clothing of all types is recommended. Lightweight drip-dry clothing is ideal, with warmer clothing for evenings. Most hotels provide washing and drying facilities
Kakadu National Park: You have a choice of accommodation on this tour at Kakadu National Park. Select between budget, standard or first class accommodation categories.
- BUDGET Auraro Kakaku Resort (shared facilities standard hotel room)
- STANDARD Aurora Kakadu Resort (superior hotel room)
- FIRST CLASS Gajudju Crocodile Hotel (standard hotel room)
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?